Cygwin and compiler

Cygwin and compiler

Hello!  This may be a stupid question but I can't find a clear answer.  It seems that whenever I try to use the icc compiler, I get errors both in Eclipse and the command line stating that there is an error with a make file or that the Cygwin path has not been set.  What file exactly am I supposed to be pointing to?  Is the cygwin make package something that my INDE should have come with?  I am relatively new to all this so please excuse any trivial questions...

Thanks!

3 posts / 0 nouveau(x)
Dernière contribution
Reportez-vous à notre Notice d'optimisation pour plus d'informations sur les choix et l'optimisation des performances dans les produits logiciels Intel.

cygwin (gnu) make is an optional choice in the cygwin setup.exe installers which you find at cygwin.com (separate ones for 32- and 64-bit Windows modes).

If your question is about an icc provided for INDE, the INDE forum is probably more suitable for your question.  "the" icc seems to be a misguided concept, as there are several icc compilers for use independent of INDE.

What NDK version do you have? Please download the latest Intel C++ Compiler for Android at https://software.intel.com/en-us/c-compiler-android and the Getting Started Guide. You can try out the eval version.

Jennifer

Laisser un commentaire

Veuillez ouvrir une session pour ajouter un commentaire. Pas encore membre ? Rejoignez-nous dès aujourd’hui