Intel® Integrated Native Developer Experience 2015 (Intel® INDE)
Intel® Integrated Native Developer Experience (Intel® INDE)Fermer
Cross platform meets native performance
- Cross-OS, Cross-Architecture, Cross-IDE: C++/Java* tools and libraries for Windows* and OS X* on Intel® architecture and Android* on ARM* and Intel® architecture
- More Performance, Less Time: Develop native applications faster through code reuse & streamlined access of platform capabilities
Intel® INDE 2015 Update 2 is Available. What’s New and new Beta
features [https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-inde-2015-R2-beta ]
Promotion: Get FREE, Intel INDE – Professional Edition
April 30 – August 31, 2015
What is Intel® Integrated Native Developer Experience (Intel® INDE)?
Intel® INDE is a cross-architecture productivity suite that provides developers with tools, support, and IDE integration to create high-performance C++/Java* applications for Windows* on Intel® architecture, OS X on Intel® architecture and Android* on ARM* and Intel® architecture.
Save time throughout the development workflow.
Code native applications, expose underlying architecture & deliver higher performance, differentiated apps.
Freedom to integrate tools into your preferred IDE: Visual Studio*, Android* Studio and Eclipse*.
Key Features of Intel® INDE
Intel® INDE enables fast development by providing cross-platform tools, samples, libraries, environment setup, code creation, compilation, debugging and analysis. Developers can code quickly with integration of tools into popular IDEs.
Intel® INDE supports 64-bit host systems running Microsoft Windows* 7-8.1 and Apple OS X* 10.9-10.10. Developers can target, ARM* and Intel® architecture-based target devices running Android 4.3 & up, and Microsoft Windows* 7-8.1 and Apple OS X 10.9-10.10 devices based on Intel® architecture.
Update 2 is now available. What’s New? Learn about new Beta features in Intel INDE.
Intel® INDE is Offered in Three Editions: Starter, Professional, and Ultimate
- The Starter Edition provides tools and libraries to find performance bottlenecks, add professional-grade media and context-aware capabilities to your app, develop OpenCL™ kernels for GPU offload, and integrate with popular third-party tools.
- The Professional Edition contains the Starter components, native C++ debugging for Android* in Visual Studio, graphics debugging, and provides audio encoding and decoding capabilities for Windows*. FREE Professional Edition promotional offer from April 30 – August 31, 2015
- The Ultimate Edition adds to the Professional with tools for performance and efficiency, Intel® Threading Building Blocks and Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives and Intel® C++ Compilers for Android* and Windows*. Now includes a clang-based compiler for OS X* applications. The Professional Edition and the Ultimate Edition include Intel Premier Support.
See Intel INDE Try and Buy for a quick view of what each edition includes, and select the one that best fits your development needs.