The example code which links to this license agreement (hereafter “Example Code”) is subject to all of the following terms and conditions:
1. Intel Corporation ("Intel") grants to you a non-exclusive, non-assignable copyright license to make only the minimum number of copies of the Example Code reasonably necessary for your internal use, and to modify the Example Code that are provided in source code (human readable) form.
2. You may not reverse-assemble, reverse-compile, or otherwise reverse-engineer any software provided solely in binary form.
3. You may not distribute to any third party any portion of the Example Code in any form.
4. Title to the Example Code and all copies thereof remain with Intel or its suppliers. The Example Code are copyrighted and are protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You will not remove any copyright notice from the Example Code. You agree to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Example Code. Except as expressly provided herein, Intel does not grant any express or implied right to you under Intel patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information. Subject to Intel’s ownership of the Example Code, all right, title and interest in and to your modifications shall belong to you.
5. The Example Code are provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. INTEL OFFERS NO WARRANTY EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD- PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER INTEL NOR ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE EXAMPLE CODE, EVEN IF INTEL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. THE EXAMPLE CODE ARE NOT DESIGNED, INTENDED, OR AUTHORIZED FOR USE IN ANY TYPE OF SYSTEM OR APPLICATION IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE EXAMPLE CODE COULD CREATE A SITUATION WHERE PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH MAY OCCUR (E.G MEDICAL SYSTEMS, LIFE SUSTAINING OR LIFE SAVING SYSTEMS). Should you use the Example Code for any such unintended or unauthorized use, you shall indemnify and hold Intel and its officers, subsidiaries and affiliates harmless against all claims, costs, damages, and expenses, and reasonable attorney fees arising out of, directly or indirectly, any claim of product liability, personal injury or death associated with such unintended or unauthorized use, even if such claim alleges that Intel was negligent regarding the design or manufacture of the part.
7. You agree that any material, information or other communication you transmit or post to an Intel website or provide to Intel under this Agreement will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary ("Communications"). Intel will have no obligations with respect to the Communications. You agree that Intel and its designees will be free to copy, modify, create derivative works, publicly display, disclose, distribute, license and sublicense through multiple tiers of distribution and licensees, incorporate and otherwise use the Communications and all data, images, sounds, text, and other things embodied therein, including derivative works thereto, for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from an Intel website or provide to Intel any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law. If you wish to provide Intel with your confidential information, Intel requires a non-disclosure agreement (“NDA”) to receive such confidential information, so please contact your Intel representative to ensure the proper NDA is in place.
8. The term of this Agreement will commence on the date this Agreement is accepted by you and will continue until terminated. You may terminate this Agreement at any time. Intel may terminate this Agreement at any time with written notice to you should you breach any provision in this Agreement. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy the Example Code along with any copies you have made.
9. U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS: The Example Code are provided with "RESTRICTED RIGHTS". Use, duplication or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions set forth in FAR52.227-14 and DFAR252.227-7013 et seq. or its successor. Use of the Materials by the Government constitutes acknowledgment of Intel's rights in them.
10. APPLICABLE LAWS: Any claim arising under or relating to this Agreement shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Delaware or federal courts located in Delaware, without regard to principles of conflict of laws. You may not export the Example Code in violation of applicable export laws.
* Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others