I recently upgraded to ifort 16.0 from ifort 15.0.3 for OS X and have encountered an ICE and also an unexpected segmentation fault.
I have installed the Intel RealSense SDK 2015 with RunTime and web runtime. I am also getting all the devices in device manager but the samples are still not running.
I'm developing a voip app that needs to work on windows 7/8/10 and am struggling to get the Intel H264 encoder to do what I want.
We tried it on higher quality phones without any problem, but we need to build application to android 4.1.x. so it is very important to use debbuging.
Quite recently (in May), I decided to update some of my codebase to use OpenMP 4.0 and, in particular, try out the "!$omp declare simd" directive.
- 1 sur 12340