This video describes how to use the online installer to quickly and easily install Intel® System Studio by reducing the initial package download size.
For installation of the tool suite on the development host please follow the steps below:
- Ensure that you are connected to the internet and that https protocol based component downloads are permitted by your firewall.
- Execute the online installer executable.
- After launching the online installer you will see the Installer splash screen with a small message stating: “download_configuration_files”. Afterwards the installation follows the same steps as the full product install, except that the selected components are being downloaded from the server one by one.
- The target package system_studio_target.tgz will be located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\System Studio 2015.0.xxx\Targets after the host installation is complete.
- Then follow the same steps as outlined in the “Using the offline installer” section found in this Knowledge Base Article: https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/system-studio-installation-guide