Thank you for your interest in the Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT) Software Development Kit. The Intel® AMT SDK (Software Development Kit) contains the building blocks and documentation material needed to develop software that interacts with Intel® AMT systems.
Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT) is a capability embedded in Intel-based platforms that enhances the ability of IT organizations to manage enterprise computing facilities. Intel AMT operates independently of the platform processor and operating system. Remote platform management applications can access Intel AMT securely, even when the platform is turned off, as long as the platform is connected to line power and to a network. Independent software vendors (ISVs) can build applications that take advantage of the features of Intel AMT using the application programming interface (API).
The Intel AMT SDK includes the Intel® AMT High Level API (Intel AMT HLAPI) as well as the Intel vPro Platform Solution Manager. The Intel AMT HLAPI provides a very simple and consistent API across all Intel AMT versions/SKUs enabling software developers to easily build support for Intel AMT features into their applications. For more information, see the HLAPI documentation. The Intel vPro Platform Solution Manager is a Management console that was built from the Intel AMT High Level APIs. The source code is included in this package.
Click on the license acceptance link below to download the most recent version of the Intel® AMT SDK and get everything you need to develop manageability applications.
|Download Size:||234 MB|
New Features included with Intel AMT/SDK Release 11.0:
- The MOFs and XSL files in the \DOCS\WS-Management directory and the class reference in the documentation are updated to version 18.104.22.1689.
- New WS Eventing and Pet Table Argument Fields : Additional arguments were added to the CILA alerts to provide the reason for the UI connection and the hostname which generated the alert.
- The OpenSSL version has been updated to v1.0.1p. The redirection library has also been updated to use this version.
- The Xerces library has been updated to v3.1.2 in both Windows and Linux.
- HTTPS Support for WS Events: Secure subscription to WS Events has been enabled.
- The option to securely erase the primary data storage device has been added to the AMT reboot options.
- DLLs signed with a strong name:
- Automatic Platform Reboot Triggered by HECI and Agent Presence Watchdogs: An option has been added to automatically trigger a reboot whenever a HECI or Agent Presence watchdog reports that its agent has entered the Expired state.
- Replacement of the IDE-R Storage Redirection Protocol: Storage Redirection now works over the USB-R protocol
- Updated SHA. The SHA1 certificates have been deprecated. A series of SHA256 cerficates has been implemented in their stead.
- WLAN provisioning with USB Key will not allow TLS enablement on LAN-less platforms in Intel AMT Release 9.5.
- The C++ samples fail to compile on Windows* 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 due to a bug in the Windows SDK function mt.exe. For further information and workaround see the Windows 7 SDK: Beta Release Notes. Note that a file compiled on other Windows operating systems, such as XP or Vista, will also execute on Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
- The "Configure Default KVM Port" script sets the RFB password. This script contains WinRM commands and may change the user's WinRM configuration.
- Microsoft WinRM - Intel AMT interrupt on associations: The WinRM client fails to perform a retrieval or delete of an instance of an association class using an EPR when its selectors are also EPRs. An example where this capability is needed in Intel AMT is the System Defense association AMT_ActiveFilterStatistics.
- Redirection library provides AES 256 cipher suites as an option although only AES 128 ciphers are supported by Intel AMT.
- UCT Tool: Cannot delete or update the application settings file while the application is running.
- Because of limitations within the Tight VNC application (a third-party application for KVM), asterisks will not appear when entering the opt-in code. In addition, while Intel AMT will respond to keyboard and mouse actions, these will not show in the client until the user refreshes the display.
- Samples and other applications which use signed DLLs are loaded very slowly. This can occur because .NET Framework repeatedly attempts to verify the signed DLL files, even when there is no internet connection.
- Redirection library: Cannot write to a floppy diskette.
- Redirection library: Trying to connect without first configuring the CIRA settings may result in a Timeout error after the CIRA settings are configured.
- Redirection library: A Storage Redirection session may close unexpectedly in the following scenario: Storage Redirection and SOL sessions are open and sending data from the console to the Intel AMT in S3. The user then wakes up the Intel AMT to S0 and during the wake up, the user enables the Storage Redirection registers.
- KVM: The KVM Control application uses the firmware version to determine how many display pipes are supported, rather than how many are actually available.
- KVM: When working with Linux library and using the scancode extension, the caps lock; number lock and Alt+ key events on the console side are not forwarded to the server.
- KVM: When opening the Windows Start menu on a remote console, the menu opens on both the management and remote consoles when KVMControlApplication is implemented over default or redirection ports.
- KVM: Rapid changes in display color levels while a KVM session is running could result in a session disconnection. Restart the KVM session to reconnect.
- KVM: A KVM session may return a 404 error resulting in a session disconnect. This can occur after sending HTTP traffic over CIRA and wireless connection or if the KVM session is left open but inactive. Restart the KVM session to reconnect.
- WS-EVENTING: In AMT 5.2 the HLAPI does not parse the header to 63 characters. As a result, when a long string is entered, the HLAPI will fail to create a subscription.