The Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector is a low-overhead scalable event-tracing library with graphical analysis that reduces the time it takes an application developer to enable maximum performance of cluster applications. This Beta package is for users who develop on and build for Intel® 64 architectures on Linux* and Windows*, as well as customers running on the Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessor on Linux*. You must have a valid license to download, install and use this product.
The Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector 9.0 Beta Update 1 for Linux* and Windows* packages are now ready for download. To obtain a license for this Beta version of the software, please register for the Intel® Cluster Studio XE Beta for Linux* and Windows*.
New in this release:
- New Summary Page
- System calls profiling (Linux* only)
- New tutorial
- Various bug fixes
The 9.0 Beta also boasts:
- New Performance Assistant
- Support for the majority of MPI-3 features, including but not limited to:
- Non-blocking collective operations
- Fast one-sided operations
- Large counts for messages greater than 2GB
- Experimental TIME-WINDOWS support and new mpirun keys
- Various bug fixes and visual enhacements
- Exclusion of the IA-32 architecture binaries
- Deprecation of itcpin support
Refer to the Intel® Cluster Studio XE 2015 Beta Release Notes for more details.
- Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector 9.0 Beta Update 1 for Linux*
A file containing the complete product installation for Linux (x86-64bit/Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessor development)
A file containing the Graphical User Interface (GUI) installation for Windows
- Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector 9.0 Beta Update 1 for Windows*
A file containing the complete product installation for Windows (x86-64bit development)