Our licensing model is based on subscription, not version. If you are interested in installing a newer version of your product, and your subscription period is active, your existing serial number and/or license will work.
To download the latest version, follow these steps
- Login to the Intel® Registration Center by entering your Login ID and Password in the Registered Users Login section of the web page. You will see a list of all products you have subscribed.
- Choose the product of interest. You will see a list of all components in the product subscription history. [NOTE: Expired registrations are shown only if you check the "Show Expired Registrations" check box at the top of the page.]
- Choose the component of interest or click on the More Info link. You will be presented with a drop down list of release versions for the selected product.
- Choose the Release and Minor Version from the package dropdown menu, at bottom of page. You will be presented with file types and names.
- To start download , click on the filename of the file you want to download .
- NOTE: The Support Valid to / Expiration Status on bottom of the page, will be either in EXPIRED or in ACTIVE status. If support is in ACTIVE status, you have a valid license to install this product. If support is in EXPIRED status, you don't have a valid license to install this package of the product you downloaded . To download the package which will work with your expired license, repeat Step 4 and choose the package version which was posted before the expired date for your license.