1. How to Enter
To enter the contest you have to be a member of Intel Software Partner Program and you have to upload a new Tool Report File (TRF) on the Intel Software Partner Program website using any of the Software Assessment Tools (SATs). The offer is only valid for the uploads from June 9, 2011 and till 18.00 CET on June 16, 2011. This incentive is available to residents of the EMEA region only.
We have 25 HDDs Hitachi 250 GB (each amounting to 40 Euros) to offer.
3. Criteria of Winning Submission
To win a prize you have to upload a new Tool Report File (TRF) on the Intel Software Partner Program website using any of the Software Assessment Tools (SATs).
4. Selection of the Winner(s)
Prizes will be distributed on a first come, first served basis.
5. List of Winner(s)
Winners will be contacted per email within 30 days after end of the contest.
6. Delivery of the Prizes to the Prize Winner(s)
Prizes will be shipped by post within 90 days after end of the contest.
Intel® “Upload your Software Assessment Tool (SAT) report by June 16, 2011 and win prizes.” Contest Rules
Intel® “Upload your Software Assessment Tool (SAT) report by June 16, 2011 and win prizes.” Chance-Based Contest Rules
2. You are eligible to participate in the contest if you have registered with the Intel® Software Partner Program at www.intel.com/partner
3. No purchase necessary. Purchase does not increase your chance of winning. Void wherever prohibited.
4. You must speak, read and understand English and you must be aged 18 years or over or you must obtain the consent of your parents or legal guardian before you participate in the contest. If you register for the contest or if you accept any contest prizes, you accept these rules. Employees of Intel Corporation, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate families of each may not enter. This limitation is void where prohibited.
5. The contest is open to residents of the following countries only: Germany, UK, Spain, France, Turkey, and Israel.
All national and local laws and regulations of the resident’s country of residence apply.
6. We may refuse your entry for any good reason.
7. Apart from prizes offered as part of the contest, no monetary compensation will be paid for any of your contest entries.
8. Intel is not responsible for contest entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted connections or miscommunications, or other electronic malfunctions. Intel is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by you or any other persons or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest.
9. You may be required to sign and return releases of liability, declarations of eligibility, and where lawful, publicity consent agreements, within five (5) days of acknowledged notification. If minors are allowed to enter and a prize is won by a minor, all required documentation must be signed by the parent/legal guardian. If a selected potential winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible (under these rules or due to a failure to comply with any of the other applicable policies, licenses, rules, and terms of service, fails to claim a prize, or fails to timely return the completed and executed releases/agreements as required), prize may be forfeited and an alternate potential winner may, at Intel’s discretion, be selected. Physical prizes awarded for the winning entries will be sent to participants within six (6) weeks from the date of the notification email or confirmation of the winning participant’s physical address, whichever is later.
10. Prizes are personal to the participant submitting the winning entry and cannot normally be transferred. All prizes are subject to availability and they may change at any time and Intel may award substitute prizes of equal or greater value. A cash alternative is not available. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
11. The winner accepts responsibility for all federal, state and local taxes and fees in connection with the prizes. The winner shall be solely responsible to obtain all permissions and authorizations to collect and receive the prize in accordance with the laws of the participant’s country of residence. This contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law, and subject to applicable federal, state provincial and local laws. If the winner is a resident of a country in Latin America, cash prizes will be replaced by goods and/or services of equal value in Intel’s sole discretion.
12. Entry to the contest is restricted to one entry per e-mail address or in case of paper-based entry form to one entry per home (same name, same address).
13. Acceptance of the prize will constitute permission to use winner’s name and/or likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law.
14. Intel does not provide any warranty on the prizes. To the fullest extent allowable by law, Intel specifically disclaims any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the prizes, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance.
15. We may, on notifying you, immediately suspend or terminate your rights, if you breach these rules or if we reasonably believe that you have submitted an entry in violation of these rules.
16. Intel reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the contest at any time for any reason.
17. You can withdraw your entry at any time by notifying us. If your entry is withdrawn your rights to win a prize in this contest are lost.
18. These rules apply to your entry unless we provide any items to you under more specific terms, in which case those more specific terms will apply to the relevant items. We may make changes to these rules at any time without notice to you. The most current version of the rules can be reviewed on the Intel® SN website. Registering for to the contest or accepting prizes will constitute acceptance of the revised rules.
19. Our only responsibilities with respect to the contest are set out in these rules. These rules prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
20. For any feedback or questions regarding the contest or the prizes you can contact Intel by sending an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by participating in the contest discussion forum (http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/upload-your-software-assessment-tool-sat-report-by-june-15-2011-and-win-prizes-terms-and-conditions/)
21. If Intel improperly denies you any prizes, Intel's entire liability and your sole and exclusive remedy will be limited to a distribution of the equivalent amount of prizes as set forth above. By participating in the contest, you waive any and all rights to bring any claim or action related to such matters in any forum beyond one (1) year after the first occurrence of the kind of act, event, condition or omission upon which the claim or action is based.
22. If for any reason this contest is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Intel which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest, Intel reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry or voting process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest.
23. Intel assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Intel is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Intel on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this contest or downloading any materials in this contest.
24. The promoter of this contest is Intel. The contest is administered by:
SSG DRD EMEA SPO
Dornacher Strasse 1. 85622 Feldkirchen/Munich
Intel is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
© 2010, Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.