I'm working with the face tracking and I have some issue when running the sample face_recognition which comes with the PerC SDK :(
This is the description of what I have done:
- I start the sample. Focused in the camera there is a single person (A)
- I record correctly its face data
- The face of A is correctly identified by the sample app
- A moves from the camera (it isn't focused anymore) and a different person (B) comes in view
- the sample identifies the face of B as it would be A
This is strange to me because I expect that, when B is focused by the camera, the sample app doesn't recognize him as A. I expect that that B is recognized as a new person, which allows me to record the face data of B as I did with A. After that, the app should be able to correctly identify A and B as two different people.
Why it isn't working? Is there something which I am missing? I have made some test with the code, it seems that the compare method always returns the first element of the array which have all the face models stored.
I hope I was able to explain my problem, if needed I'll write more.
Thanks in advance :D