use of math.h

use of math.h

Ritratto di newport_j

I am assuming that when you compile with icc you must use the icc equivalent include file. There seems to be onlyone that hasthe samename

math.h

now which should I use. The gcc one or the icc one? I would think that I should use the icc one.

Any help appreciated.

Newport_j

5 post / 0 new
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione
Ritratto di Tim Prince

Simply use the normal
#include
and the normal path settings, so the compiler can choose.
There is an alternative if you care to try it.

Ritratto di newport_j

Can you replace math.h in the include file section with mathimf.h? Just a one for ome trade?

Also, which math.h file does icc use the icc version of the gcc version?

Newport_j

Ritratto di Tim Prince

Yes, mathimf.h replaces math.h.
icc should search first for its own copies of standard include files such as , followed by using the path of the active g++, then possibly /usr/include/ and the like. If you make the preprocessed file, e.g. icc -E yourfile.c > yourfile.i, you should see specific paths where each section of inclusion was found.
Various linux distros have changed their interpretation on whether local directories and -I paths take precedence over system paths for include file search, so it doesn't hurt to check.

Ritratto di Tim Prince

Yes, mathimf.h replaces math.h.
icc should search first for its own copies of standard include files such as , followed by using the path of the active g++, then possibly /usr/include/ and the like. If you make the preprocessed file, e.g. icc -E yourfile.c > yourfile.i, you should see specific paths where each section of inclusion was found.
Various linux distros have changed their interpretation on whether local directories and -I paths take precedence over system paths for include file search, so it doesn't hurt to check.

Accedere per lasciare un commento.