Call cilk function from c++

Call cilk function from c++

Hi I am parallelizing an existing serial project, and by far I just want to parallelize a few fucntions into cilk approach. There are lots of source files and I don't want to change all their extensions to .cilk. Is it possible that some upper level c++ codes call a cilk function ? If yes, how ?I found a chapter explaining how to mix c++ and cilk code in your document but only few paragraphs talk about serial code to call cilk code. I still don't quite understand how to do it after reading the document.Thank you very much

2 post / 0 nuovi
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione

Intel Cilk Plus doesn't require you to rename your files. It works with standard C and C++ files. One of the major benefits of Intel Cilk Plus over Cilk++ is that it uses standard linkage, so you can call Cilk functions directly from C and C++.

The documentation on Intel Cilk Plus is available at http://software.intel.com/sites/products/documentation/hpc/composerxe/en-us/2011Update/cpp/lin/index.htm#cref_cls/common/cilk_bk_using_cilk.htm

- Barry

Accedere per lasciare un commento.