No 'Use Intel C++" option in Project Menu!

No 'Use Intel C++" option in Project Menu!

Finally got it all installed and visual studio running again, but now I have do not have the 'Use Intel C++' option in the Project menu for my projects. The VStudio splash screen shows Composer is installed and under 'Tools/Options' there are options for the Intel Parallel Composer so that bit is working. This is with Visual Studio 2008 with all patches running on a Vista 64bit system again with all patches.

2 post / 0 nuovi
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione
Ritratto di Brandon Hewitt (Intel)

Quoting - chris

Finally got it all installed and visual studio running again, but now I have do not have the 'Use Intel C++' option in the Project menu for my projects. The VStudio splash screen shows Composer is installed and under 'Tools/Options' there are options for the Intel Parallel Composer so that bit is working. This is with Visual Studio 2008 with all patches running on a Vista 64bit system again with all patches.

Hi Chris,

Jennifer posted this in the other thread where this came up:

Assuming you're not using the express edition.
Try the following steps:
1. save the follow to "fix.bat" under "C:Program FilesIntelComposer2009CompilerVS IntegrationC++VS2008":
@echo off
if "%~1"=="/u" goto uninstall
set VS_DIR=C:Program FilesMicrosoft Visual Studio 9.0
call "%VS_DIR%Common7Toolsvsvars32.bat"
goto install

:install
regsvr32OptPkg.dll
regsvr32IntelPkg.dll
regsvr32icUtil.dll
goto finish

:uninstall
regsvr32 /uicUtil.dll
regsvr32 /uIntelPkg.dll
regsvr32 /uOptPkg.dll
:finish
devenv /setup /nosetupvstemplates
set VS_DIR=
2. open a command prompt from VS2008 menu (start ->...)
3. "cd" to "C:Program FilesIntelComposer2009CompilerVS IntegrationC++VS2008"
4. run cmd below 3 times
>> fix.bat /u
5. run cmd below1 times
>> fix.bat

6. open VS2008 and check the toolbar.

Please note step 5, is there any registration failed?

Brandon Hewitt Technical Consulting Engineer Tools Knowledge Base: "http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/tools" Software Product Support info: "http://www.intel.com/software/support"

Accedere per lasciare un commento.