Problems with linking (RH9 and IFC7.1)

Problems with linking (RH9 and IFC7.1)

Hi,

I am trying to compile a parallel program using ifc7.1 and mkl60, many undefined references were reported at linking. The FFLAGS AND LFLAGS is:
FFLAGS = -c -O3 -r8 -w90 -w95 -pc64 -axW -ip -tpp7
LFLAGS = -L/../mkl60/lib/32 -lmkl_lapack -lmkl_ia32
-lguide -lpthread -lmpich -lvml -lmkl_vml_p4

The reported undefined references are:
libc_init@GLIBC_PRIVATE
libc_freeres@GLIBC_PRIVATE
libc_current_sigrtmin_private@GLIBC_PRIVATE
register_atfork@GLIBC_2.3.2
vmldCos2, vmldExp2, vmldInvSqrt2

meanwhile there are multiple difinition for 'pthread_cond_signal', 'pthread_cond_broadcast' and 'pthread_load_init@GLIBC_2.0'

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Levin-Sun

3 post / 0 nuovi
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione

the 'undefined references to vmldCos2, vmldExp2, vmldInvSqrt2' errors were corrected by changing '-axW' to 'axM'.However,
following errors still exits:

/lib/libpthread.so.0(*IND*+0x0): multiple definition of `pthread_cond_signal'
/lib/libpthread.so.0(*IND*+0x0): multiple definition of `pthread_cond_broadcast'
/lib/libpthread.so.0(.text+0xa40): In function `pthread_cond_wait@GLIBC_2.0':
: multiple definition of `pthread_cond_wait@GLIBC_2.0'
/lib/libpthread.so.0(.text+0xa00): In function `pthread_cond_init@GLIBC_2.0':
: multiple definition of `pthread_cond_init@GLIBC_2.0'
/lib/libpthread.so.0(*IND*+0x0): multiple definition of `pthread_cond_destroy'
/lib/libpthread.so.0: undefined reference to `__libc_malloc_pthread_startup@GLIBC_PRIVATE'
/lib/libpthread.so.0: undefined reference to `__libc_pthread_init@GLIBC_PRIVATE'
/lib/libpthread.so.0: undefined reference to `__libc_allocate_rtsig_private@GLIBC_PRIVATE'
/lib/libpthread.so.0: undefined reference to `__libc_thread_freeres@GLIBC_PRIVATE'
/lib/libpthread.so.0: undefined reference to `__register_atfork@GLIBC_2.3.2'
/lib/libpthread.so.0: undefined reference to `__libc_current_sigrtmin_private@GLIBC_PRIVATE'
/lib/libpthread.so.0: undefined reference to `__libc_current_sigrtmax_private@GLIBC_PRIVATE'

Who can help me out of such difficulties?

Thanks in advance

If you have looked at the other threads about rh9, I think you will find information about insufficient support for threading, as well as suggested work-arounds for other problems. The -i_dynamic option has been known to work with mpi; even without threads, there are holes in rh9. You could try the documented way of linking the svml libraries (use the same architecture flag -axW in both sets of flags, don't guess at the library name).

Accedere per lasciare un commento.