attribute conflict

attribute conflict

I have a

"The attributes of this name conflict with those made accessible by a USE statement." error.

I am using a function from a module that I wrote. I'm sure there is an obvious explanation for this problem, but I can't find it. The function works fine if I copy it directly into the program, but I can't get it to work with the program in the module. Originally it was set up with a generic interface and I thought the problem might be there so I simplified it to the actual case I was using, but I still get this error.

Thanks.

Margolius

3 post / 0 nuovi
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione

The error message could be because you declare some variables and/or functions in a module, then USE the module in your routine, and then in the routine you declare the same variables or fuctions once again. Take away the declaration in the routine and it is going to work fine.

Thanks, I did declare it again in the procedure with the use statement. Unfortunately, correcting that just gave me new errors. This is what I get now:

Callbacks.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _BESSEL_FUNC_mp_ITILDE@12
Debug/mmqueue.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

Bessel_func is the name of the module, and Itilde is the name of the function I am trying to use. I know this is an error that several people have asked about on this forum, but I have read those posts and still haven't figured out my problem.

The Bessel_Func module is a fairly complicated mess, but I can replicate the problem with a much simpler module that compiles just fine if the module is in the same file as the main program, but generates this error if the library and .mod file are elsewhere.

Please help.

margolius

Accedere per lasciare un commento.