assertion failed: ../avcrt/rootobj.cpp

assertion failed: ../avcrt/rootobj.cpp

my code is working fine on the development machine where visualstudio, fortran and av are located. But, when I move it to another machine - even one with av installed I get an assertion error. Does anyone know how to prep the binary or configure the bat file so that the correct libraries are available?

4 post / 0 nuovi
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione

You probably need, at least, the Microsoft Visual C++ redistributables installed on the other computer. Which version of Visual Studio are you using?

Steve - Intel Developer Support

the whole point is to be able to take the exe file to another computer and execute it there without VS, compilers, etc. I don't mind taking a library or two, but certainly not the development environment. The whole code is in Fortran, not C. The message indicates that the exe cannot find the AV library. I don't know how to "package it." If I try the same experiment with the sample codes (e.g., xyzgraphics) I get the same message.

I use VS 2010/Intel Fortran 12.1 and AV 3.3. Perhaps I am not linking with the right options to make the exe self standing.

I figured it out - by trial and error once again. To run the code that has av calls on another machin one must install the runtine envirnment. That is not a surprise - - however on my test machine (which is W7-64) I installed the 64 version of AV. I got the assertion failed error. I got the same error ona machin that had NOTHING installed. I went back to the machine where it worked and nulled thge path and it worked. I see no system environment variable there either. So I went back to the test machine and installed the 32 bit AV - the same one I use for development. It works.

Lascia un commento

Eseguire l'accesso per aggiungere un commento. Non siete membri? Iscriviti oggi