Detect version of MCA in .NET code?

Detect version of MCA in .NET code?

Hi.
Perhaps there is an example in the MCA Example code, but I haven't found it ...

What I am trying to do is detect which version of MCA a device is running, using C#.

I have a program thatuses the MCA DLL's to control the camera, but theprogram is to be distributed to both older and newer devices -- Some run MCA 2.x whilesome run 3.x
My newer devices can take advantage of certain MCA camera functionality, but the programneeds to run a different piece of the codeif the device is older.

Any suggestions?
Thanks.

PS: I haven't decided how I'll compile and distribute my "single code base" program, considering I need to reference2 different MCA DLL's that have the same name ...that's a problem I'll tackle next week :-)

2 post / 0 nuovi
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione

Hi robrud,

There are two ways todetermine the installed version of MCA SDK:

1. Get the version of IntelHealthcareSDK.dll. This DLL would be available in the bin folder of MCA. MCA bin folder path can be retrieved from the environmental variable MCA_INSTALL_DIR. Based on major and minor versions you can identify which MCA version is installed.

2. Read the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\INTEL\HealthcareSDK\version . Based on major and minor versions you can identify which MCA version is installed.

Thanks,
Steve

Lascia un commento

Eseguire l'accesso per aggiungere un commento. Non siete membri? Iscriviti oggi