Error running CnC on Ubuntu

Error running CnC on Ubuntu

I tried to install CnC on my ubuntu machine. However, I am getting some errors when I try to test a sample.When I run "source cncvars.sh", this adds the path to the environment. However, when I try "cnc fib.cnc", it returns the following error:bash: /opt/intel/cnc/0.6/bin/ia32/cnc: No such file or directory.There is a cnc file in the directory.Also, running "/opt/intel/tbb/3.0/ia32/cc3.4.4_libc2.3.4_kernel2.6.9/bin/ttbvars.sh"does not add any variables to the path.Thanks for your help

4 post / 0 nuovi
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione

tbbvars.sh and cncvars.sh add variables to the environment, which you can see with the 'env' command on the command line.
However, simply running those scripts will not change your global environment, because they are run in a temporary local environment. You have to specify that you want the scripts to run in the global environement by using either:
source tbbvars.shor . tbbvars.sh(depending on your *nix system, I'm not certain which ubuntu uses)

fitzroy,

Thank you for trying out CnC. In order to find out what's wrong with your installation, could you try the following for me? In a new shell,
1. Do "cd bin/ia32" in the directory where your CnC is installed.
2. Do "source cncvars.sh"
3. Do "which cnc"
and let me know what theshell replies to the"which" command.

Thanks. I was using Ubuntu 11.04. However, CnC was not tested on that system. I then installed version 10.04 and go some results.Thank you.

Lascia un commento

Eseguire l'accesso per aggiungere un commento. Non siete membri? Iscriviti oggi