If I participated in previous contest...

If I participated in previous contest...

First of all, A big thank you for those annual contests!

I have already participated in 2009 contest, with the same game I was planning to submit, which is Spin Tires.
Is it okay to resubmit? Please note that the game was under development since then (for 2 years!) and it is brought to a new quility level now, but the idea is still the same.

Thanks again,
Pavel.

4 post / 0 nuovi
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione

Pavel,

I understand that in 2009 Spin Tires was one of the winning demos. If the concept is the same but the demo has had significant improvement that would be okay. What we want to do is prmote innovation and improvement, but not have developers "recycle" old submissions. It sounds like you've taken the last 2 years to really improve Spin Tires and raise the quality level of it.

~Mitch

Thank you, Mitch.

Im looking forward to making a valuable contribution to Level Up, not a "recyclement" in any way.
I hope new Spin Tires will bring more attention to the Contest, and give inspiration to peoples.

I would also love to share some of Havok-based technology I incorporated in my game engine.
Some of it could really save time of other developers I believe...

Anyways,
See you soon,
Pavel.

Pavel,

We're looking forward to your submission!

~Mitch

Lascia un commento

Eseguire l'accesso per aggiungere un commento. Non siete membri? Iscriviti oggi