XE composer with IMSL Licensing downgrade

XE composer with IMSL Licensing downgrade

Ritratto di morgan.lecallet

Hello, I currently holding a licence for Intel Fortran Compiler with IMSL,

I understand from my discussions with my supplier that I am entitled to a free upgrade for XE composer with IMSL.

After having study our use and the new licensing attached with IMSL we have decided to drop the use of IMSL.

I would like to know if I can upgrade to XE composer (without IMSL) for free as I am very keen to use the latest version of the compiler and may not want to wait for XE composer with IMSL to come out as we would not use the IMSL component anyway.

Thanks.

Morgan

6 post / 0 new
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione
Ritratto di Steve Lionel (Intel)

Yes, you can. See here. The way you do it is buy a support renewal for Visual Fortran Composer XE (without IMSL) and, when you register it, you can apply it to your "with IMSL" license. Please be aware that a support renewal adds 12 months to the expiration of your previous license.

I will comment that Visual Fortran Composer XE with IMSL will finally be available tomorrow (9/6).

Steve

Thank you steve. I shall install the xe composer with imsl version.

Hello again, I now have a licence for 2013 without imsl.

Before i try,

I would like to know if there are any contraindications to try installing XE 12.1.0.233 with IMSL and xe composer 2013.

Can they coexist ?

I have installed xe composer 2013 already. If they can coexist I am right to assume that I should instal xe composer 12.1.0.233 first then install xe composer 2013.

Ritratto di Steve Lionel (Intel)

Yes, they can coexist. Yes, that install order is best.

Steve

OK thank you

Accedere per lasciare un commento.