Reminder: Apprentice Problem 2, Consecutive Primes, closes at 12:00pm Noon, Pacific Daylight Time, Monday, June 6, 2011

Reminder: Apprentice Problem 2, Consecutive Primes, closes at 12:00pm Noon, Pacific Daylight Time, Monday, June 6, 2011

Just a reminder that Apprentice Problem 2, Consecutive Primes, closes at 12:00pm Noon, Pacific Daylight Time, Monday, June 6, 2011. Please make sure to submit your entry by this deadline.

Keep up the good work!

4 post / 0 nuovi
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione

coting from:
http://software.intel.com/en-us/contests/intel-threading-challenge-2011/...

Problem 2:
Starts: Monday, May 9, 2011 at 12:00pm (PDT)
Ends: Friday, June 3, 2011 at 12:00pm (PDT)
The end is on Friday or on Monday ?Problem 2:
Starts: Monday, May 9, 2011 at 12:00pm (PDT)
Ends: Friday, June 3, 2011 at 12:00pm (PDT)

Ditto regarding June 3 or June 6.

Also, do you folks prefer us to attach a single source.tar.gz file to our submission? For the first problem I only had a couple of source files so I attached them separately. This time I have about a dozen files so it might be more convenient as a tarball.

- Rick

The notice over here :

http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/showthread.php?t=82556&o=a&s=lr

says:

The Threading Challenge 2011Team has decided to
change the closing date for Problem 2 from 12:00pm PDT, Monday, May 30,
2011 to theNEW CLOSINGDATE of 12:00pm, PDT, Friday, June 3, 2011.

In addition, the period for Problem 3 will be changed to start at 12:00pm, PDT, Monday, June 6, 2001 and close at 12:00pm PDT, Monday, June 27, 2011.

(bold text not mine, copied from post)

the problem now becomes, enforce the 3rd deadline and you'll be unfair for the people that might have just read this thread and have not checked back on the forums to know it was an error and the 3rd is the 'real' date.

Extend it to the 6th and you'll be unfair for the people that just submitted thinking tomorrow noon was the deadline, they might have liked the few days extra as well.

eiter way there are going to be a unhappy people

Lascia un commento

Eseguire l'accesso per aggiungere un commento. Non siete membri? Iscriviti oggi