Maya Wizard 64 bit plugin using VS2009

Maya Wizard 64 bit plugin using VS2009

Hello All,

I am currently trying to create a 64 bit Maya Wizard Plugin using Visual Studio 2009, and having a hard time trying to get it workiing. The error that I have is:

fatal error LNK1112: module machine type 'X86' conflicts with target machine type 'x64'

Does anyone have any idea how I can take care of this error. Please let me know. Thanks for your consideration.

P.S. I am using Windows Vista 64bit, Maya 2009 64 bit, and Visual Studio 2009.

Regards,

Jaction

3 post / 0 nuovi
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione
Ritratto di Aubrey W. (Intel)

Hello Jaction,

One or more of your modulesmust 32-bit. You mightbe able to find a resolution onMicrosoft's websites.

Thanks for your question.

==
Aubrey W.
Intel Software Network Support

Ritratto di Rob Targosz

First, there isn't a VS 2009, only 2008 or 2010, though the message can come from either version and in identical scenarios. Despite this confusion, this error indicates that you are linking against a 32-bit module while attempting to create an x64 binary. This can happen in a number of ways:- You don't have the x64 compiler installed for VS. You can install this through Programs and Features in control panel (re-run the VS installer)- You have specified a 32-bit module in the linker includes page- You are explicitly compiling a dependency as 32-bitHope that helps!-Rob

Rob Targosz Senior Software Architect

Accedere per lasciare un commento.