bug with position() and last() in 'use' attribute of 'xsl:key'

bug with position() and last() in 'use' attribute of 'xsl:key'

Ritratto di martin_honnen

This bug report is about using the functions position() and last() in the 'use' attribute of an 'xsl:key' element.

In the XSLT 2.0 specification in http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt20/#keys in the section starting with "The result of the key function can be described" it is said that the key specifier (i.e. the expression specified in the 'use' attribute of xsl:key) "is evaluated with a singleton focus". Singleton focus means that the context size is always 1 which means both the position() and the last() call in a 'use' expression should always return 1.

That however is currently not the case with your XSLT 2.0 processor, when I have input.xml as

and the stylesheet sheet.xsl as

then the result with your XSLT 2.0 processor is as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

1 2 3

which shows that the 'use' expression is not executed with a singleton focus with context size 1 but rather with context size 3 which is a bug.

3 post / 0 new
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione
Ritratto di Russell Davoli (Intel)

Hello Martin,

Thank you for posting this bug report. I'm sorry it's taken so long for me to respond;there was a problem with notifications to me for posts to this forum.

I will reproduce the problem and report my findings here.

Thanks,

Russell

Ritratto di Russell Davoli (Intel)

Martin,

I have reproduced the bug with our latest build and am logging it in our bug tracking system. We'llinvestigate it, but I don't yet have an estimate on when this will be fixed.

Thanks,

Russell

Accedere per lasciare un commento.