required to use upnp

required to use upnp

Hi

i have created a program that uses the upnp.dll library to find and control upnp devices
i would like to distribute it. does the upnp.dll reference any other "DLL"s that i should be aware of?

for example a soap/xml dll of sorts or is this all contained in it?

basically can a device running this apllication run it with just the upnp.dll on it and no other 'DLL"s?

regards

2 post / 0 nuovi
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione

Quoting - Anthony Ransom
Hi

i have created a program that uses the upnp.dll library to find and control upnp devices
i would like to distribute it. does the upnp.dll reference any other "DLL"s that i should be aware of?

for example a soap/xml dll of sorts or is this all contained in it?

basically can a device running this apllication run it with just the upnp.dll on it and no other 'DLL"s?

regards

Hi. Is this the C# "UPnP.dll" from the Intel Tools for UPnP Technologies? (Now Developer Tools for UPnP Technologies). If so, the DLL does not reference any other DLL and you should be good to go. Also, the new version just released is fully open source and has all the source code, so you can check for yourself. I also added some IPv6 support in the new UPnP.dll.

Let me know if you have any feedback.
Ylian
opentools.homeip.net

Accedere per lasciare un commento.