checkdigit with 2of5 symbology

checkdigit with 2of5 symbology

Hi all
we use in our company the 2of5 symbology with one checkdigit that shall be checked but not transferred.
I was not able to find where to set this neither in the configuration Editor nor in the supplied config batch-files.
With code39 I found several configuration files but not for 2of5.
I use MCA Platform Driver version 2,0,3 build 26163
Has anyone an idea?
Kind regards
Juergen

3 post / 0 nuovi
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione

Hi Juergen,

The MCA software just passes the scanned barcode on to the application. The MCA does not remove or add a check digit. However, it is likely you can configure this in your barcode scanner hardware configuration. For example, using the Intermec barcode scanner I can run the EasySet configuration application and can see options for both standard and interleaved 2 of 5 supportfor check digit. On the unit I looked at, both were turned off. So my guess is that they are turned off for you as well. If you are using Intermec barcode scanners then you can run the Internech application EasySet to enable check digit support.

Thanks,
Steve

Juergen,

You might also want to contact Panasonic with this request they might have more specific suggestions for their product.

Thanks

John

Quoting - juergen.moll
Hi all
we use in our company the 2of5 symbology with one checkdigit that shall be checked but not transferred.
I was not able to find where to set this neither in the configuration Editor nor in the supplied config batch-files.
With code39 I found several configuration files but not for 2of5.
I use MCA Platform Driver version 2,0,3 build 26163
Has anyone an idea?
Kind regards
Juergen

Accedere per lasciare un commento.