Unable to load DLL 'IntelHealthCareSDK.dll'

Unable to load DLL 'IntelHealthCareSDK.dll'

I recently downloaded the MCASDK V2.1, and added forms for the sample camera application to my application. The forms open fine in my development environment, but when I try it on the tablet pc, I get the "Unable to load DLL 'IntelHealthCareSDK.dll'" error.
AmI missing a driver on the pc? How do I check? I am using a Motion Computing J3400 on Windows XP.

Regards

Colin

4 post / 0 nuovi
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione

Colin,

You can use your Motion Computing J3400 as a development PC with the SDK but since it is not an MCA it does not have a platform Driver and so application that you develop will not work on it. You need to have a device that has a platform driver developed for it like the Motion C5.

Hope this helps

Quoting - cjmackenzie40
I recently downloaded the MCASDK V2.1, and added forms for the sample camera application to my application. The forms open fine in my development environment, but when I try it on the tablet pc, I get the "Unable to load DLL 'IntelHealthCareSDK.dll'" error.
AmI missing a driver on the pc? How do I check? I am using a Motion Computing J3400 on Windows XP.

Regards

Colin

Maybe I picked up the wrong API then. Is there any way that I can interact directly with the camera from my application?

Regards

Colin

Best Reply

Colin,

If the taget system is not an MCA then youwill need to work directly with Motion for drivers thatwork with this hardware.

Quoting - cjmackenzie40

Maybe I picked up the wrong API then. Is there any way that I can interact directly with the camera from my application?

Regards

Colin

Lascia un commento

Eseguire l'accesso per aggiungere un commento. Non siete membri? Iscriviti oggi