Sample C# programs for MCA development

Sample C# programs for MCA development

Ritratto di ssiva1982

Hi All,

I am using Intel's Mobile Clinical SDK to start with the development for Panasonic Toughbook healthcare device.I need some sample C# programs for edit box controls and buttons.It would be more helpful if anybody provides me some links for tutorials and examples for the development.

Thanks in advance.

6 post / 0 new
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione
Ritratto di johnny-cutright (Intel)

ssiva1982,

The SDK ships with a number of sample code examples in C#. It might be helpful to review the SDK Dev Guide.

Also there might be other members to the forum that have some input.

John C

Ritratto di ssiva1982
Quoting - Johnny Cutright (Intel)

Thanks for your reply.
I have gone through the samples given in SDK, but I need some samples for developing new screens with edit boxes and controls[For ex:It can be a login screen with user id textbox,password textboxand buttons].The samples given in SDK deals with RFID reading,Barcode reading etc...,Kindly suggest me how to use basic controls for the development.

ssiva1982,

The SDK ships with a number of sample code examples in C#. It might be helpful to review the SDK Dev Guide.

Also there might be other members to the forum that have some input.

John C

Ritratto di Steven Murray (Intel)

ssiva1982,

There are demo applications included with the SDK to use the Medical Application (MedApp) buttons, which are buttons on an MCS device that can be programmed to provided for customization within a software application.

There is nothing specific to the MCA software for developing screens or edit boxes. You can of course make calls from your application to the MCA API to do specific actions like scan a barcode and populate the value into your application, but the application developement is not MCA specific so I am not sure what you are looking for in this regard.

In reference to to login screen, the MCA software cannot be used for Windows login because the MCA software does not load until after the login has occured. If you are talking about logging into an application and using RFID or a barcode for the login information, that could be done via the MCA API but would require you to customize your application to do that.

If you can be more specific about what you are trying to do we may be able to offer more specific help.

Thanks,
Steve

Ritratto di ssiva1982
Quoting - Steven Murray (Intel) Thanks a lot Steve.

My idea is to develop a screen to store the patient related information which contains some user input boxes and buttons.There are no samples given specific to the scenario and my question iswhether it can be developed using the Visual Studio tools andintegrated into the device.I tried this to some extent but Iwanted to know what are the events to be used as part of the healthcare device.Kindly suggest me how to proceed further.

ssiva1982,

There are demo applications included with the SDK to use the Medical Application (MedApp) buttons, which are buttons on an MCS device that can be programmed to provided for customization within a software application.

There is nothing specific to the MCA software for developing screens or edit boxes. You can of course make calls from your application to the MCA API to do specific actions like scan a barcode and populate the value into your application, but the application developement is not MCA specific so I am not sure what you are looking for in this regard.

In reference to to login screen, the MCA software cannot be used for Windows login because the MCA software does not load until after the login has occured. If you are talking about logging into an application and using RFID or a barcode for the login information, that could be done via the MCA API but would require you to customize your application to do that.

If you can be more specific about what you are trying to do we may be able to offer more specific help.

Thanks,
Steve

Ritratto di Steven Murray (Intel)

Hi ssiva1982,

If your application is the focus application on the system, you would simply move to which ever field you needed the data in, then press the barcode or RFID scan button and it would populate the field with the data. Your application could really be developed using anything as long as it is the focus application when you want to pull the data in from the MCA specific components. For example, open up any application such as Notepad or Excel and push the barcode scan button to read a barcode. The barcode data will be populated in the Notepad text or the Excel cell you selected. The same principal would apply to your application.

Of course there is much more you can do if you want to use MCA API calls, but that is up to you and the programming would be done in your application. We do not develop medical forms for customers so we do not have any samples we can provide for that, but really the form development and layout would be custom for you and your needs.

Thanks
Steve

Accedere per lasciare un commento.