"Build.BatchBuild" is not available

"Build.BatchBuild" is not available

When trying to convert a C++ project to use the Intel compiler in Visual Studio 2008, after the comfirmation message which i leave with the OK-button i get a message box that "Build.BatchBuild" is not available. I am using a german version of VS 2008 professional. The project remains unconverted. Does anybody know what i can do?

6 post / 0 nuovi
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione

Quoting - pyrion
When trying to convert a C++ project to use the Intel compiler in Visual Studio 2008, after the comfirmation message which i leave with the OK-button i get a message box that "Build.BatchBuild" is not available. I am using a german version of VS 2008 professional. The project remains unconverted. Does anybody know what i can do?

I am experiencing the exact same problem. I am using Visual Studio 2005, Windows XP 64-bit and the Intel-64 bit compiler.

Try following:
1. try to convert again, when the "Confirmation" pops up, check the box "Do not clean the projects"at the bottom. This is a new feature. There might be a bug when using it with non-English VS.

Please let us know if this works.

Thanks,
Jennifer

We have reproduced this problem internally and I entered it in our bug tracking system. Jennifer or myself will let you know when there is an update on this issue.

Elizabeth

This bug should be fixed in the future update.

For now, the work-around is following:
1. remove the VB project from the solution temporarily
2. update the VC project to use Intel C++
3. add the VB project back

Jennifer

This issue has been fixed in our 12.0 Intel C++ Composer XE for Windows. You can download it from the Registration Center.

thanks,
Jennifer

Lascia un commento

Eseguire l'accesso per aggiungere un commento. Non siete membri? Iscriviti oggi