How do I get complete source code for AV?

How do I get complete source code for AV?

I have been looking at the source code supplied in the download, and I see the code for the AvCRT and AvFRT libraries. Does this contain the source code for the Array Viewer application?

I have been looking at using AV for creating plots at the back end of my Fortran modeling code. I was able to start a watch on one of my arrays and open the viewer. When I tried to use the viewer to create plots I had great difficulty and useless results.

I decided to take a simpler approach and use the viewer on its own. I opened one of my data files, and it very nicely created a plot for each column in my file. Since my file was in XYYY format I tried to modify a plot to use column 1 as the X axis. Even after noting that the user has to tell the program the data to plot, the data range to use, and the axes range to use (why cant it figure this out for itself?), the changes fail to take place.

Trying to get a LogY plot also seems to be impossible. Even after carefully setting the data range and axis range to exclude zero, all that happens is the data curve dissappears, and so does the axis. The are also problems were the viewer seems to hang up or not refresh itself.

The viewer has great promise, but it is either very buggy, or the interface needs some work, or both.

That is why I am asking about the source for the complete package. Perhaps it could be made to work with just a few bug fixes. I think the basic design is exactly what I need, but if the viewer is not working I need to look elsewhere.

5 post / 0 nuovi
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione

What you see are interfaces to the libraries - not the source code of the libraries (or viewer) themselves. Sorry, the sources are not available.

Steve - Intel Developer Support

Quoting - Steve Lionel (Intel)
What you see are interfaces to the libraries - not the source code of the libraries (or viewer) themselves. Sorry, the sources are not available.

I think there is a method to view the source code...

I meant the source code for Array Visualizer itself.

Steve - Intel Developer Support

Quoting - Steve Lionel (Intel)
I meant the source code for Array Visualizer itself.

I mean disassembler. It's possible to understand something.....

Lascia un commento

Eseguire l'accesso per aggiungere un commento. Non siete membri? Iscriviti oggi