Sample code in FORTRAN

Sample code in FORTRAN

Hi
I downloded and installed ArrayVisualizer 3.3. i am looking for some sample source code for using ArrayVisualizer in my FORTRAN code. Regarding this thread i searched the installed folder but there is no sample code. Is there any sample code available in FORTRAN to help learning ArrayVIsualizer in a FORTRAN code?
Regards,
Hadian

5 post / 0 nuovi
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione
Ritratto di Steve Lionel (Intel)

My guess is that you installed the Array Viewer subset and not Array Visualizer. The Array Visualizer install does include many samples in a Samples folder.

Steve

Quoting - Steve Lionel (Intel)
My guess is that you installed the Array Viewer subset and not Array Visualizer. The Array Visualizer install does include many samples in a Samples folder.

No, the program is installed in the folder C:Program FilesIntelArray Visualizer and included these folders:
bin, Data, Docs, htmlui, Macros, Templates
there is no sample code in the subfolders too.
Hadian

Quoting - mrhadian
Hi
I downloded and installed ArrayVisualizer 3.3. i am looking for some sample source code for using ArrayVisualizer in my FORTRAN code. Regarding this thread i searched the installed folder but there is no sample code. Is there any sample code available in FORTRAN to help learning ArrayVIsualizer in a FORTRAN code?
Regards,
Hadian

My installation also hasfolders namedSamples and src. I think you got the wrong installer.

Thanks.
Since the installer does not have the version number, it was mixed with an old one. i downloaded the latest version and it has the sample projects for Forrtran.

Accedere per lasciare un commento.