Active X Ocx problems between CVF and IVF

Active X Ocx problems between CVF and IVF

Hi,
I have been trying to convert an existing CVF application to IVF 9 and have gotten stuck with the Array Visualizer code. My code works fine in CVF66 and in IVF9 I get the attached display..
basically, the AVGraphctl1 ocx does not display properly even when I checked with the settings in Sin2dWin32 example sample. They are similar. It almost seems that my camera or eye is at a far distance and the color coding is not evident.
Secondly, I used to show the actual data using the AVgrid ctl and for that the avid2d module was required. Whenever I add that module I get a bunch of errors. Has that functionality been taken out from an active X format. If not, I would like to see a modification of the Sine2dwWin32 example with the a tabular representation of that data in the same dialog box that changes when the scroll bar is dragged. Earlier I had requested if that Table was editable or can be copied to excel and it was not doable in CVF version of AV. Is it now.

Thanks for any help.

Sumit

1 contenuto / 0 nuovi
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione