undefined reference errors while building with adpcore on Moblin

undefined reference errors while building with adpcore on Moblin

Hi, I was getting undefined reference errors while trying to insert the IADP license code (by linking to the static adpcore lib). I resolved those errors by adding libxml2 and libssl to my project's lib path. However, my current platform of development is "Fedora 11". Both the above mentioned libs, xml2 and ssl, are avaliable are shared libs on my platform. On looking up the Moblin v2.1 Development Libraries List, I was able to locate xml2, but there was no mention of ssl. How do I get my project to build on Moblin v2.1? Am I missing some important? Please advise. ============================================================================= On further checking, I found out that libssl.so exists in Moblin. *** A new problem has cropped up.... If code is linked with the libxml2 that is found in Fedora 11, there is a dependency problem in Moblin. Fedora 11 has libxml2-2.7.6 and Moblin has libxml2-2.7.3 Fortunately, the libssl doesn't cause such a problem though. ============================================================================= The libxml2 (Fedora 11) dependency resolution problem is solved.
1 contenuto / 0 nuovi
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione