Registry for online applications

Registry for online applications

Hello everyone, I have a very quick question about the registry process for online applications. Basically, from what I understand this is a new interest for AppUp and I just wanted to ask how the submission process differs in such a case ? Thanks in advance, Colin
5 post / 0 nuovi
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione

Colin,

Are you referring to client applications which connect to existing web communities/services? An example would be mashable, where there is an existing feature rich website and a user wants to register using the AppUp client app?

I am wondering about the process by which a developer makes available an online service which requires a registry start ?

Colin,

To my knowledge Intel makes no reservation on that type of functionality. In fact one could simply place the web based registration page inside a frame in the AppUp application if that was deemed the most sound architectural choice. Some AppUp applications present very basic functionality until the user logs in.

Thank you very much Brian that makes perfect sense, one of those simple things you just need clarification on.

Colin

Accedere per lasciare un commento.