Java SDK Source and offer to help...

Java SDK Source and offer to help...

Hi All, Who wrote the Java SDK for Intel Appup? Is the source available so if one offers to help they can? I am stopped dead in the water since it appears the SDK does not support java command line parameters or System variables from the packaging tool. Perhaps there is a next release I can try that will address these issues?? Thanks, Tony Anecito 2010 JavaOne Duke Award winner.
4 post / 0 nuovi
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione

Hi All,

I really wanted to help add new capability to the SDK but if that is not possible can I test the next release that hopefully addresses these issues? Is the SDK developed by Intel?

Thanks,
Tony

Hi Tony,

I have requested that one of our validation TMEs contact you.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) center

*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

Thanks Hal,

I moved the system property set to inside my app and it seems to work but I am still left with the setting the heap memory size issue. I might try the external launcher but seems like that does not work from the comments I read.

Seems like without the capability to set at least the heap size Java developers can not use the AppUp service.

Regards,
-Tony

Lascia un commento

Eseguire l'accesso per aggiungere un commento. Non siete membri? Iscriviti oggi