zypper says repositories are invalid

zypper says repositories are invalid

I just received an EXOPC Slate with MeeGo installed during an AppUp session at GDC last week. I'm generally familiar with using Linux-based distros (I use Debian and Ubuntu machines at home), but I'm having a hard time using Meego. I figured I could use zypper to installl some applications, but unfortunately whenever I try to use it, I receive errors about the repositories it came configured with: ** (as root) # zypper refresh Retrieving repository 'core' metadata [error] Repository 'core' is invalid. [|] Repository type can't be determined. Please check if the URIs defined for this repository are pointing to a valid repository. Skipping repository 'core' because of the above error. Could not refresh the repositories because of errors. ** I checked /etc/zypp/repos.d/, but I have no idea what should be there or why it would be wrong. I understand this system is very pre-alpha, but I haven't received the tech docs from the AppUp event yet, and I'm not sure what I can do to make this tablet more usable and still develop for it. I found some tutorials for installing WeTab, but I'm not sure if it is incompatible with Intel's AppUp program or not. Any help or guidance would be appreciated. In the meantime, I'd just like to know how to get zypper to work so I can follow along with all of the tutorials on this site that mention using it.
3 post / 0 nuovi
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione

The repo config file needs to be updated.

Please visit this link:

http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/article/installing-meego-tablet-os

Scroll down to "Search and install software from respository" with the instructions.

thanks

--Vincent

Forgot to mention that there is a new repo config file that you will have to download. It is also available on the link in the previous post.
thanks

Accedere per lasciare un commento.