Financial reporting

Financial reporting

Ritratto di Paul Crowley
There seems to be some pretty major problems with the Dashboard Financial Reports page. I get a summary that shows money from multiple currency sources but I'm not able to obtain the detailed information. At all. Selecting any month for the details results in the grid disappearing. This has been reported to the support folks multiple times. It was last reported nearly a month ago. When I was getting $6 a month for a single sale it could be chalked up to being nearly irrelevent - nobody is going to get excited about one sale. However, for two months now I have been seeing significant money coming from the Intel AppUp store and it is extremely frustrating to be limited to (a) monthly reporting which doesn't match up with the payments in any meaningful way, (b) having the detailed reporting information completely unavailable, and (c) when it was working really no correlation between the money coming in and the sales being reported. I can understand there is a lot going on at Intel in relation to the AppUp program these days, what with the launch of the MeeGo platform and all that. But for people that need to make decisions based on revenue the reporting is inadequate, inaccurate and now non-functional. This is not really acceptable by any stretch of the imagination. I may be being picky about this, but I think the reporting - once you are talking more than a couple thousand a month - is pretty darn important. More timely (weekly? daily?) reporting would be helpful. Accurate reports would be really nice so that you can see X number of sales over period Y resulted in Z revenue. Can someone get something done on this? Would a bribe help?
4 post / 0 nuovi
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione
Ritratto di elham-attia (Intel)

This issue is now resolved.

Regards
Elham A.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) center

Hi,

If this issue is resolved, why is it I have received 2 notifications of payments - one in £ and in $, but according to the system - "no financial reports are available?

Thanks

Ritratto di Hal G (Intel)

Hi Paul,

I will escalate this to the development team. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) center

*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

Accedere per lasciare un commento.