JavaME game Support ??

JavaME game Support ??

Hi, I have one simulator, which contains javaME library and Swing components. If I give input Jar file (output of JavaME game ) into simulator and It is running into my PC. Some one please explain can I use JavaME libraries? Basically my swing component is act as a frount view but the game resources & sources are JavaME. Is this process will pass the validation?? -R.
4 post / 0 nuovi
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione

Java ME only runs on devices with small footprints; hence the moniker Micro Edition. Your Java ME code should be relatively portable to Java SE (Standard Edition) which runs on desktops and is supported by the AppUp Developer Program. So, port your code to the Standard Java Runtime Environment and implement the AppUp Center hooks and your are good to go. Then, you just have to pass Intel's validation. I have serious doubts about all the loose parts of a Java ME simulator running on a PC with AppUp glue passing validation...but, I may be wrong. Best wishes in your endeavors.

- CCK

I did it. Beta testing also over. Going to submit for validation :). Thanks for your reply.

I was wrong...excellent job! We always do what we put our minds, too. That's why we are developers, I suspect. Happy coding, friend.

- CCK

Lascia un commento

Eseguire l'accesso per aggiungere un commento. Non siete membri? Iscriviti oggi