Exported jar file from eclipse is not running for the beta test after i uploaded to the intell appup center ?

Exported jar file from eclipse is not running for the beta test after i uploaded to the intell appup center ?

Ritratto di Ranganatha G V
Hi All, Exported jar file is not running for the beta test after i uploaded to the intell appup center ? I have created a java intel app and it is running fine from the Eclipse. But the problem is: I export the app as Runnable jar file (including the intel app up SDK jar file) Validate it and it even runs after validating. But When i submit the jar file for beta testing in intell appip center it is not running. Any body know the reason why ? any thing is missing ? do I need to create .MSI file for java apps also ? and how to create it ? did I missed anything while exporting jar file from eclipse ? Thanks in advance. Ranganatha
6 post / 0 new
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione
Ritratto di Hal

Hello Ranganatha

You do not need to submit an MSI file. When you say, "When i submit the jar file for beta testing in intell appip center it is not running" what exactly happens? Do you see your app in AppUp center? Can you download it?

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) center

*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

@Hal,
Ya i can able to see my app in appup center and am able to download it but when i Launch it nothing is happening ...!?
I think I am missing something when i creating the runnable jar file.

For creating the package, do I need to use the GUID that is generated in the Dashboard of my account ? or ApplicationId.DEBUG_ID ?

Ritratto di Hal

Hi Ranganatha,

The Debug GUID is only used when you develop and test your application on your PC.
The SDK documentation describes what you need to do.

Once you have tested your application on your PC with the SDK, you generate a production GUID on this website using "My Dashboard". Replace the Debug GUID with the production GUID, recompile your application and submit your project.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) center

HI Hal,

I was miss some jar file so it was not running. now i can able to run the app but the video play back is not working..!?

Basically i am developing an application which runs videos.

I have used JMF for playing video in my project,

It is running very well when i run through the Eclipse, But not on the Appup center ..!?

I have used these files to create JAr file from eclipse,

Main jar file
intel appup SDK jar
jmf jar file
jmf mpeg pluggin jar file
and there is an dll file required for the JMF

AM I missing anything ??

Y am I not able to play videos after download from appup center ???
but the same is working in Eclipse..!!?

In my code I given the path name to video files as

URL url=new URL("file:video1.mpg");

Where, Video1.mpg is an imported file to the root directory of my project . is that correct ? it is working in eclipse.

Plz help

Ritratto di Hal

Hi Raganatha,

If you have not already, please see http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/article/developing-java-components-netbooks

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) center

Accedere per lasciare un commento.