Priority to bug fixes ?

Priority to bug fixes ?

Hello, That's something I mentioned in one thread on the french forum, but I'll write it there too as I'm quite alone on the french part ;). Would it be possible (and better ?) to have a priority in the validations for the bug fixes ? I think that it would benefit both the developers and the Appup program to have such a priority to ensure the quality in the applications delivered to the final "customer" (user). That would also benefit the user itself, not to have a bug in a program he installed (or to have it fixed earlier). New applications or submissions adding more features to an app would take longer to be validated, but is it really as important as a bug fix ? I'ld like to have a feedback about this from the Appup crew (and anyone else, too), to know if it was already considered : by the way, that's not a request, just a thought I had myself and propose to discussion. Best Regards. A. Delcasse
4 post / 0 nuovi
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione

hello sir....

Hi Arnaud,

I will pass this along to the appropriate teams for consideration. Thank you for your input!

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) center

*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

Thanks.

Lascia un commento

Eseguire l'accesso per aggiungere un commento. Non siete membri? Iscriviti oggi