Modifications to the source

Modifications to the source

Ritratto di escariota
Sorry for my bad english. Dear Intel AppUp, I managed to successfully install the plugin for Eclipse, now the six items on the menu "Intel AppUp (TM)" all work. I launched the Wizard (click on "Intel AppUp (TM) Software Development Wizard ") and I made to the source of my program THREE changes; about the line app = new Application (ApplicationId.DEBUG_ID); NOT I clicked on "ApplicationId.DEBUG_ID" and then NOT have changed the "DEBUG_ID" When I try to launch the debugger (click on "Start Intel AppUp (TM) Software Debugger ") I get a window that says" Started Listening ... "and nothing happens, it remains just that until written ' do not click on "Exit" ALSO when I try to launch the program every little console I get the red writing "April 7, 2012 6:16:26 PM com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnection post Severe: SAAJ0009: Message send failed " How do I make the program work?
3 post / 0 new
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione
Ritratto di norman-chou (Intel)

Hi,
My name is Norm Chou and I'm a technical marketing engineer for Intel AppUp. I help developer push apps into the store and assist with general trouble shooting.

I was informed by my support team you had an issue with our SDK and Eclipse.

After you started the debugger, did you also then launch the app. When the debugger starts, it is then waiting for you app to run. Once it starts running, your SDK will start to display.

Here is my sample java code to use the SDK with the debug ID: 0x11111111,0x11111111,0x11111111,0x11111111

=======================================
import com.intel.adp.ApplicationId;
import com.intel.adp.Application;
import com.intel.adp.AdpRuntimeException;
import com.intel.adp.InitializationException;
import com.intel.adp.UnauthorizedException;

Application app = null;

try {
app = new Application(new com.intel.adp.ApplicationId(0x11111111,0x11111111,0x11111111,0x11111111));

} catch (InitializationException e1) {
e1.printStackTrace();
JOptionPane jop = new JOptionPane();
JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(jop, e1.getMessage());

} catch (UnauthorizedException e1) {
e1.printStackTrace();

} catch (AdpRuntimeException e1) {
e1.printStackTrace();
}
if (app == null)
return;

Please contact me at norman.chou@intel.com to continue this conversation.

Thanks,
Norm

Ritratto di norman-chou (Intel)

Hi,
My name is Norm Chou and I'm a technical marketing engineer for Intel AppUp. I help developer push apps into the store and assist with general trouble shooting.

I was informed by my support team you had an issue with our SDK and Eclipse.

After you started the debugger, did you also then launch the app. When the debugger starts, it is then waiting for you app to run. Once it starts running, your SDK will start to display.

Here is my sample java code to use the SDK with the debug ID: 0x11111111,0x11111111,0x11111111,0x11111111

=======================================
import com.intel.adp.ApplicationId;
import com.intel.adp.Application;
import com.intel.adp.AdpRuntimeException;
import com.intel.adp.InitializationException;
import com.intel.adp.UnauthorizedException;

Application app = null;

try {
app = new Application(new com.intel.adp.ApplicationId(0x11111111,0x11111111,0x11111111,0x11111111));

} catch (InitializationException e1) {
e1.printStackTrace();

} catch (UnauthorizedException e1) {
e1.printStackTrace();

} catch (AdpRuntimeException e1) {
e1.printStackTrace();
}
if (app == null)
return;

Please contact me at norman.chou@intel.com to continue this conversation.

Thanks,
Norm

Accedere per lasciare un commento.