To Encapsulator Team: When Can We Submit Apps Created with Encapsulator 2.0?

To Encapsulator Team: When Can We Submit Apps Created with Encapsulator 2.0?

Ritratto di FlipOne
Hello Encapsulator Team, The current documentation for Encapsulator 2.0 Alpha says we still cannot submit apps created with it to the AppUp Store. I'm currently debugging/testing an app using Encapsulator 2.0 Alpha for submission to the AppUp Store soonest. Why not use Encapsulator 1.0 Beta, you may ask. Well, I'm using the jQueryMobile library and server-side PHP scripts in the app, and based on 2 days of testing, it looks like Encapsulator 1.0 Beta is UNABLE to build me a working debug-mode app. The generated Windows 7 app doesn't even display the UI completely. But using the same Zip file, Encapsulator 2.0 Alpha is able to generate for me a working Windows 7 debug-mode app with the UI displayed completely/correctly. The only issue I can see so far is that my code using the Web SQL Database API doesn't work (I'm unable to save to the Web SQL Database). Was Web SQL Database removed from Chromium 17, or did the Encapsulator Team deliberately take it out? Please give us a clear idea WHEN we can submit apps created with Encapsulator 2.0. Please? Thanks!
1 contenuto / 0 new
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione