CHANGE TO HELP OR COMPLICATE YOUR WORK

CHANGE TO HELP OR COMPLICATE YOUR WORK

Ritratto di Nilotpal Datta

Hi All,

Have seen the latest change made to the site with intregrating the program in One site. But it has complicated the process of two different program by merging into one. The Application Development program was or is more fosuced on Application which are mainly for AppUp store and Intel Software Partner Program was or is more of ISV's who has devloped or is working on all type of software. The point system was different from one other like in AppUp program the point was 500 point was awarded for paid application published in AppUp Store and 300 for Free Application Published in AppUp store, where as in ISPP the point was 5 to 20.

I liked the change made by Intel of intregrating all in under One roof, but at the same time I am confused about how does will it work when everything was different from each other, either it was the point, the belt system, the Partner level or even individual status.

nilotpal.datta
15 post / 0 new
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione
Ritratto di Lauren Dankiewicz (Intel)

Hi Nilotpal,

The points associated with activities (for example, AppUp and Software Partner points) have not changed with the new IDZ launch. What has improved is the online experience-- it should be easier for you to keep track of the different activities that used to be separated into 3 different programs. They are all incorporated into IDZ now.

Hi Lauren,
It's not about the point of an Individual. But the problem after the intregation of all the three different program into one site is that we have lost all our membership points which we earned during this year i.e., 2012..And the latest dashboard status though show our Premier Elite Partner Status but with Zero point into our account whereas in ISPP we actually achieved more than 300 points and our New Membership period was Suppose to start from January 2013 and we had bank lifetime points of more than 300.. And All this was done after the new point system was introduced.

But the Change has taken out all our point and now it looks like that we have to start one more time from the start.

Now the site does seem to be helpful either while using partner finder, As we can't our company through partner finder site...

I have attached all the screenshot for you to have a look and hope that our points of Membership is been sorted out as soon as possible..

Allegati: 

nilotpal.datta

Hi Nilotpal,

With the IDZ launch, there have been bugs on the site. You should not need to start from scratch as it indicates on your dashboard. We have Intel folks looking into these issues right now-- thank you for making us aware of them.

Ritratto di Anna Lind

Quote:

Lauren Dankiewicz (Intel) wrote:

Hi Nilotpal,

With the IDZ launch, there have been bugs on the site. You should not need to start from scratch as it indicates on your dashboard. We have Intel folks looking into these issues right now-- thank you for making us aware of them.

Hi there. I'm glad someone is looking into these bugs. I have just recently returned to the site after a couple of months away and found all these changes and the points gone. Since it's been a couple of weeks since Intel started looking into these issues, has anything been resolved so far? I see that Nilotpal has his points back. Do we all have to contact Intel individually to get our points restored, or will there be some kind of a general resolution to this issue at some point? Thanks in advance for an update, Lauren!
Ritratto di Anna Lind

An update - as soon as I posted the above comment, points were added for it and the old point balance was restored. So I guess it's just a minor bug and everyone gets their points back as soon as they earn new points. Thought I'd share this observation in hopes it would be helpful to Intel and other site users.

Quote:

Anna Lind wrote:

An update - as soon as I posted the above comment, points were added for it and the old point balance was restored. So I guess it's just a minor bug and everyone gets their points back as soon as they earn new points. Thought I'd share this observation in hopes it would be helpful to Intel and other site users.

Hi Anna,

Looks like the the bugs have been resolve and all the points and status is back. I still not clear whether you have contact Intel support individually for that, but I hope that all will work now. In our part they look to be working now.

Thanks to Lauren and the back hand support team for there quick response.

Thanks & Regards,
Nilotpal Datta

nilotpal.datta

Hi Anna,

Thanks for your comments! I'm glad your points have been restored. I do have a quick clarifying question in reporting this back to our team - it was your partner points that were points missing, correct?

Thanks again for keeping us updated.

Lauren

Ritratto di Anna Lind

Hi Lauren,
Now that I think of it, my company's partner points seemed to be intact (at least I could find the point balance). I was talking about my personal points that were normally shown in my profile (the black belt program points). I could still look up my activity and see the amounts awarded for each action, but the points total was displayed as 0. Hope this clarifies it a bit.

Ritratto di Maikel Cordeiro

Adding some inf, but I don't know for you, but for me the site sometimes crash.

Another day I was adding a software to the directory and after all my work it just crashed and I lost everything.

And it's very slow!

MC

Some more info, since from the time of change or bringing all under one roof all the apps which are published on AppUp store is not been visible in our dashboard under the AppUp section.

We have tried to contact support and has drop many emails but without any lucky.

I know there are lot of back hand work is going on!

nilotpal.datta

I'm having the same problem.

MC

MC

MC
Ritratto di Oleksandr C.

Hi all,

We just started using IDZ, - it is 2013 and it is still confusing a bit. I have noticed that my personal activities (Black Belt Program) do not influence my conpamy's Partner score. Is it some kind of lag needed to proceed all the information about my activities?

Accedere per lasciare un commento.