Unwanted E-mails to Forum users

Unwanted E-mails to Forum users

Ritratto di rase

Since last week or so I receive an e-mail when a new topic or a contribution to a topic appears in the forum. Is this a new feature of the forum, or did I switch on the mail dispatch ignorantly? How can I switch off the unwanted mail again, if possible?

8 post / 0 new
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione
Ritratto di Annalee (Intel)

The Announcements box at the top of the forum contains a button in the lower right-hand corner. It says "Subscribe from this Forum" or "Unsubscribe from this Forum" depending on if you are currently subscribed to receive emails when this forum is updated.

If you do not wish to receive emails when this forum is updated, click on "Unsubscribe from this Forum."

Ritratto di rase

Please excuse my ignorance. What do you mean by "Announcement box"? There is no such thing at the top of the forum. When I click the points Intel Software, Communities, Resources, Developer Tools or Dashboard I cannot find the magic word "Unsubscribe from forum". Where's the secret button?

Ritratto di Steve Lionel (Intel)

See here.

Allegati: 

AllegatoDimensione
Scarica capture.png46.54 KB
Steve
Ritratto di rase

Sorry for my persistence. For unknown reasons the announcement box appeared one time, I was able to subscribe and unsubscribe, but now the box is not visible again. OK, one of the secrets of the new forum.

Ritratto di Steve Lionel (Intel)

Do you see the Announcements box at all? Even if you click the "-" box to shrink it, the Subscribe/Unsubscribe button still is displayed. Can you show a screenshot of what's above the list of topics?

Steve
Ritratto di rase

The Announcement box appears now every time I connect to the Forum. When I clicked "Unsubscribe from Forum" I got a 404 message (page not found). When I logged out and logged in again, I received the Announcement box with the text "Subscribe...", what means that the unsubscription worked in spite of the 404 message. I'll have an eye at the Announcement box and will tell you if I notice something strange.

Ritratto di nvaneck

It only appears if logged in.......

Accedere per lasciare un commento.