A new issue with IDZ web-site detected: software.intel.com/en-us/node/339676 vs software.intel.com/en-us/forums/topic/339676

A new issue with IDZ web-site detected: software.intel.com/en-us/node/339676 vs software.intel.com/en-us/forums/topic/339676

A new issue with IDZ web-site detected:

'software.intel.com/en-us/node/339676' vs 'software.intel.com/en-us/forums/topic/339676'

I don't see my posts when 'software.intel.com/en-us/node/339676' is used and 'software.intel.com/en-us/forums/topic/339676' is not available.

8 post / 0 nuovi
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione

Good catch. Thank you for reporting the issue.

The talking is about "Error NoMemory in ippiForegroundHistogramInitAlloc_8u_C3R" topic, am I correct?

I can see your replies listed in your profile; according to the topics list there were 11 replies. I can access/see none of them.

The issue was sent to our webdevelopers for investigation. 

Apparently those replies show up in local links (URLs): http://software.intel.com/ru-ru/node/339676

Well. at least we know the root cause now.

Hi Dmitry,

>>The talking is about "Error NoMemory in ippiForegroundHistogramInitAlloc_8u_C3R" topic, am I correct?

Yes, you're correct.

>>I can see your replies listed in your profile; according to the topics list there were 11 replies. I can access/see none of them.

11 replies? I remember I've made 2 or 3 posts and I wonder if some duplicates are created?

>>...Apparently those replies show up in local links (URLs): http://software.intel.com/ru-ru/node/339676

Verified and I could see my 3 posts.

>>... I wonder if some duplicates are created?

Verified and there are No any duplicates.

Here is a text of some web-error I received:

User error: Failed to connect to memcache server: web1:11211 in dmemcache_object()
( line 415 of /home/idz/web/software.intel.com/sites/all/modules/contrib/memcache/dmemcache.inc ).

Hi everybody,

Where is a New Topic button for a forum? Is it disabled / turned off?

Accedere per lasciare un commento.