How to get the dictation in command and control mode?

How to get the dictation in command and control mode?

Ritratto di Colin.Shen

Dear All,

    I would like to know whether threr is a way to get the dictation in command and control mode.My module is Voice Recognition.

    Why is no one to answer my question?

     I know that my English is very poor,but I think the meaning of my question is expressed. Does`t it?

7 post / 0 new
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione
Ritratto di David Lu (Intel)

Sorry, I have forwarded your question to our development team and we will get back to you once we have an answer. Thanks.

Ritratto di Colin.Shen

Quote:

David Lu (Intel) wrote:

Sorry, I have forwarded your question to our development team and we will get back to you once we have an answer. Thanks.


Dear,
Thanks,Do you get the answer now?
Ritratto di Dmitry Ragozin (Intel)

Hi, Colin,

there is no way to have joint command & control mode and dictation mode in speech recognition engine. This is because quite different behaviour of voice recognition while "command and control" and "dictation", joining this in most of state-of-art engines leads to voice recognition quality degradation, so this is not a limitation of our SDK.

Could you please share us a voice control scenario that you are using in your application? Maybe we can suggest your a way to overcome such limitation.

Ritratto di Colin.Shen

Quote:

Dmitry R. wrote:

Hi, Colin,

there is no way to have joint command & control mode and dictation mode in speech recognition engine. This is because quite different behaviour of voice recognition while "command and control" and "dictation", joining this in most of state-of-art engines leads to voice recognition quality degradation, so this is not a limitation of our SDK.

Could you please share us a voice control scenario that you are using in your application? Maybe we can suggest your a way to overcome such limitation.

Hi 

Thanks for your answer. but I am sorry that I am not understand completely.

Well, I know that all recognition result will be send to function "OnRecognized".But, it is in command mode when  I call the funciton "SetGrammar", and I only can get the label in struct "Recognition" rather than the dictation. Besides, in control mode, I can get the any recognition result in filed "dictation" of struct "Recognition". Is it?

If I want to search something in explorer, how can I complete it?

Ritratto di Mikhail Nikolsky (Intel)

Initially (after SetProfile called) voice module configured to dictation mode.

You can switch it to command-and-control mode by calling CreaterGrammar/SetGrammar functions.

After that you can switch it back to dictation mode by calling SetGrammar(0) or switch to another grammar.

Ritratto di Colin.Shen

Quote:

Mikhail Nikolsky (Intel) wrote:

Initially (after SetProfile called) voice module configured to dictation mode.

You can switch it to command-and-control mode by calling CreaterGrammar/SetGrammar functions.

After that you can switch it back to dictation mode by calling SetGrammar(0) or switch to another grammar.

Ok, thanks.  I will try it.

Accedere per lasciare un commento.