Reg problem while executing

Reg problem while executing

Hi to all

I am developing game for ultra book windows 8, I am using directX C++ technology,

I have downloaded a sample code from windows and it worked fine. 

Suddenly an error occured while compiling, The error is mentioned below

Output

1>------ Build started: Project: DWriteHelloWorld, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1> DWriteHelloWorld.vcxproj -> C:\Users\aprabhakar\Documents\Visual Studio 2012\Projects\DirectWrite hello world sample\C++\Debug\DWriteHelloWorld\DWriteHelloWorld.exe
2>------ Deploy started: Project: DWriteHelloWorld, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
2>Error : DEP0700 : Registration of the app in the layout folder "C:\Users\aprabhakar\Documents\Visual Studio 2012\Projects\DirectWrite hello world sample\C++\Debug\DWriteHelloWorld\AppX" failed.
2>error 0xC0020012: windows.licensing failed to start WSService while installing Microsoft.SDKSamples.DWriteHelloWorld.CPP_1.0.0.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe. Try again and contact the package publisher if the problem persists.
========== Build: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
========== Deploy: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

Error List

Error 1 Error : DEP0700 : Registration of the app in the layout folder "C:\Users\aprabhakar\Documents\Visual Studio 2012\Projects\DirectWrite hello world sample\C++\Debug\DWriteHelloWorld\AppX" failed. DWriteHelloWorld
Error 2 error 0xC0020012: windows.licensing failed to start WSService while installing Microsoft.SDKSamples.DWriteHelloWorld.CPP_1.0.0.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe. Try again and contact the package publisher if the problem persists. DWriteHelloWorld

Kindly Guide me to solve this problem.

Thanks & Regards

Mohamed Nazar A

10 post / 0 nuovi
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione

Try running the solustion in another machine with VS 2010 check that if the solution is working or not ..
Check the details below
This error generally occurs if you have crossed the validity of VS 2012(have you checked that the VS 2012 version you are using have crossed 90 days or not)
The Link here at MSDN also deals with the same situation:
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/toolsforwinapps/thread/6a2...

Here is another Link that can help you in second issue.
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/toolsforwinapps/thread/6b1...

Abhishek Nandy

Hi Abhishek 81
Thanks for the kind reply
As per the above link solution is : change the Package Identity (open the manifest, go to the package tab and modify the identity).

In Manifest file There are below options
1) Package Name
2) Package Display Name
3) Logo
4) Version
5) Publisher
6)Publisher Display Name
7) Package Display Name

In this above options which is the identity
Kindly can you tell me how to change the identity.
Regards
Mohamed Nazar A

If you open up the Xml FIle it will be somewhat similar to the following quotes

try to find it..
Here is the total description available in MSDN please check
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/hh924767.aspx

Abhishek Nandy

Hi to All
I am using directX C++ to develop a game.
I have create multiple views.
Now i need to switch from one view to another view
Kindly give me suggestions for this problem.
If there is any samples kindly provide me the links.

Thanks and Regards
Mohamed Nazar A

@ Mohamed did your previous problem got resolved?Please give an update as per developing an application can u just give an insight into which type of project type you are using?Is it MFC based application..or other?
If its an SDI based application you can use a Splitter Windows option in the application.
Code Project has got a material you can refer that
http://www.codeproject.com/KB/splitter/splitterwindowtutorial.aspx

if you face any issues please revert back.

Abhishek Nandy

Yes, the previous issue got solved. THANKS Very much

I am developing 2D/3D games using C++ with DirectX for windows 8. We need to incorporate MVC (Model View Controller) pattern of game. So each screen/page of game needs to be separate class view and we need to switch between these screen/views. In J2ME, there is a common command "display.setCurrent(gameScreenView);" which would switch the display to gameScreen.

We are looking for similar style view switching in C++ with DirectX. PLease help us on this.

For that you need to have swap chains(Render Target View) and Vertex buffer in C++.
Here is a Little bit of Info given in one of the links at StackOverFlow.This will help you to get going
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10744788/display-different-images-per...

Abhishek Nandy

THANKS Very much Abhishek for the kind response. I have solved the above problem.

Hi to All

i am developing 2D game for intel ultra book I am using DirectX C++ now i need to paint 2d sprite animated image kindly some one suggest me some links to do it.

Thanks & Regards

Mohamed Nazar A

Lascia un commento

Eseguire l'accesso per aggiungere un commento. Non siete membri? Iscriviti oggi