typex6_ix = 5
      typey0_iy = 100

write (*,*) type16_ix, type20_iy
      write (*,*) type_16_ix, type_20_iy
      write (*,*) typex6_ix, typey0_iy

stop
      end

The result given by the compiler is:

ifort -o testtype testtype.f                                                                          
testtype.f(8): error #6404: This name does not have a type, and must have an explicit type.   [TYPE6_IX]                
      type16_ix = 5                                                                                                     
------^                                                                                                                 
testtype.f(9): error #6404: This name does not have a type, and must have an explicit type.   [TYPE0_IY]                
      type20_iy = 100                                                                                                   
------^                                                                                                                 
compilation aborted for testtype.f (code 1)

To me it looks like a parser problem. 

Well, I know how to circumvent it. But the problem should be brought to the attention of the compiler developer.

Have fun

Petra

(See http://software.intel.com/de-de/forums/topic/354462 for replies - forum bug. - Steve L)

4 post / 0 new
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione
Ritratto di Tim Prince

I don't encounter the problem with the compiler 13.0.1.

Ritratto di Steve Lionel (Intel)

This is a problem only when fixed-form source is used. It is very strange! I have escalated this as issue DPD200239834 - thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Steve
Ritratto di Steve Lionel (Intel)

I expect this problem to be fixed in Update 3 (end of March).

Steve

Accedere per lasciare un commento.