Intel Visual Fortran license 'Expired' during offline activation

Intel Visual Fortran license 'Expired' during offline activation

Hello,

I'm trying to install Intel Visual Fortran Composer XE 2011 on a users new Windows 7 x64 computer. We try going to the Remote Activation Page at https://registrationcenter.intel.com/regcenter/RemoteActivation.aspx per the instructions (our company firewall blocks online registrations), but after entering the Activation Code and clicking the "Generate Unlock Code" button, we get an error stating "License is Expired".  His PC crashed the other day, so this is a different PC then the one on which it was previously installed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

6 post / 0 nuovi
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione

Which is the serian number? Please answer via 'Send Author A Message'. Regards, Hubert.

If the license has expired, remote activation services are not available. You need to use the license file (.lic) then. If you need more help, let me know. Hubert.

I also had this same problem. I sent a private message to Hubert Haberstock with my serial number and have not heard anything back. I need someone at Intel to help me generate a license file from my serial number.

Hubert has now helped me so I have what I need. Thanks Hubert!

I also have the same problem. Can someone let me know who to pm? Thanks!

Lascia un commento

Eseguire l'accesso per aggiungere un commento. Non siete membri? Iscriviti oggi