System development to Intel Atom based mobile phones

System development to Intel Atom based mobile phones

Ritratto di Gyula H.

Hy!

We are trying to build AOSP based system, and custom kernel to our Intel Atom based mobile phones, like ZTE Grand X In. I just tried all of avalible sources, like Intel-3.0-mid source from AOSP, 4.0.4/4.1.1 SDK sources, etc, but I can't manage to boot up the kernel and ROM neither. I know, some devices has almost same board (mfld_pr2) with some little modification.

I want to ask, is there any way to get the mfld_pr2 defconfig, and/or device trees + vendor files? We just asked manufacturer, they sent us to Intel, so thats why I am here.

Thanks a lot for help, and keep going in this amazing way!

Best regards!
Gyula 

3 post / 0 new
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione
Ritratto di Sergey Kostrov

Hi,

>>...I want to ask, is there any way to get the mfld_pr2 defconfig, and/or device trees + vendor files? We just asked
>>manufacturer, they sent us to Intel, so thats why I am here.

I think it makes sense to ask for help on some Google's forum. Sorry for a generic response.

Ritratto di Alexander Weggerle (Intel)

Hi,

sorry for the late answer. You can try ask at our Open Source Android* page: https://01.org/android-ia/ . They are hopefully able to answer your question.  

Thanks,
Alex 

Accedere per lasciare un commento.