Text in a Sent Private Message is re-formatted when 'Rich-text' disabled

Text in a Sent Private Message is re-formatted when 'Rich-text' disabled

Problem: Text in a Sent Private Message is re-formatted when 'Rich-text' disabled.

Here is example:

[ Source message looks like ]

Aaa bbb ccc
Aaa bbb ccc

#include "stdio.h"

int main( void )
{
return ( int )0;
}

Aaa bbb ccc
Aaa bbb ccc

[ Sent message ( re-formatted ) looks like ]

Aaa bbb ccc Aaa bbb ccc #include "stdio.h" int main( void ) { return ( int )0; } Aaa bbb ccc Aaa bbb ccc

10 post / 0 nuovi
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione

Another issue just detected:

If 'Rich-text' is enabled and some text is Pasted ( Ctrl+V pressed ) the pasted text is not displayed and IE stops responding.

Citazione:

Sergey Kostrov ha scritto:

Another issue just detected:

If 'Rich-text' is enabled and some text is Pasted ( Ctrl+V pressed ) the pasted text is not displayed and IE stops responding.

I have the same issue.It is occurring right now.In order to fix it I need to disable "rich text".

>>...If 'Rich-text' is enabled and some text is Pasted ( Ctrl+V pressed ) the pasted text is not displayed and IE stops responding.

I think this is a very old problem and I see that there is some "escalation" of the problem due to recent updates on IDZ web-site. Please take a look and investigate. Thanks in advance.

Citazione:

>>...If 'Rich-text' is enabled and some text is Pasted ( Ctrl+V pressed ) the pasted text is not displayed and IE stops responding.

I think this is a very old problem and I see that there is some "escalation" of the problem due to recent updates on IDZ web-site. Please take a look and investigate. Thanks in advance.

I have never seen this problem in past,but you are longer on this forum than me.I did a few observation of this problem and I can say that in mycase the hang of the comment windows occures only when I try to post my first reply since login.

If you are interested I'm continuing to investing that problem and I can confirm that in my system the error still persists mainly when I'm freshly logged and posting a message.

Thank you, Iliya for your investigation. I think we provided enough details for Intel Web Developers and I expect they will fix the problem.

Citazione:

Thnak you, Iliya for your investigation. I think we provided enough details for Intel Web Developers and I expect they will fix the problem.

No problem:)

Have you ever experienced problem with so called "message queued for admin approval".It is quite annoying and the simple discussion is impossible.

Thanks in advance.

>>...Have you ever experienced problem with so called "message queued for admin approval"....

Yes, and it happens every time when a web link is referenced in a text of the post. In order to avoid it don't use h_t_t_p_:_\_\ prefix. Here is a test:

www.aaabbbccc.com

and I hope that the post will be displayed without delay.

Thank you very much for your help.I was wondering what was the cause of those "message queues".

Accedere per lasciare un commento.